Hello readers. People have used musical instruments throughout their history. At first it could have been a stick knocking on a piece of ringing wood, but as time went on and musical instruments improved, becoming more and more complex. Today I will tell you about the five most complex non-electric musical instruments.
5th place: Oboe.
A wind musical instrument with amazing sounding, but high complexity of production. It looks like a tapered tube with valves. The first such instruments were produced before our era. They had no valves and were made from reed or bamboo. Later, the oboe still had valves to create different sounds, but this reduced the reliability of the instrument. Nowadays, the main oboe tube is made of carbon fiber mixed with ebony. Instruments like these can last for decades without losing excellent sound quality.
- High-grade black body with durable nickel plated keys
- Key of Bb (B Flat) clarinet with inline trill keys with adjustable thumb rest
- Includes: hard-shell case, mouthpiece, a box of 10 reeds (Size 2.5″), cork grease, cleaning cloth, and a pair of gloves
- Bonus: clarinet pocketbook and a foldable clarinet stand that is stored inside the bell
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer’s Defects
4th place: French horn.
This intricate and very strange looking instrument is derived from a common hunting signal horn. Initially, French horns were made without valves, their scale was small and they were called natural horns. Mastering this instrument is relatively easy for a wind instrument, as it does not require a lot of air. You can play both open sounds (a normal game) and closed ones (the bell is covered with a hand).
- Standard key of F/Bb Intermediate Double French horn
- Lacquered yellow brass bell and body, .468″ bore 12″ bell, 4 solid rotors with string lever action
- Package Includes: Cecilio 92-D chromatic/string tuner with metronome, silver plated mouthpiece, pro-deluxe hard case, polishing cloth and a pair of gloves
- Quality Control: Mendini by Cecilio clarinets are the perfect instrument for the beginner student musicians. 1-Year Warranty: Each instrument is tested at Cecilio’s factory overseas and are tested again in their local warehouse in Southern California.
- 1-Year Warranty: Each instrument is tested at Cecilio’s factory overseas and are tested again in their local warehouse in Southern California. Each instrument comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects and are serviced locally. If you have any questions, feel free to reach us by message or call our support team. Compare with similar items
3rd place: Sitar.
It is a multi-stringed instrument with seven main strings and thirteen resonating strings. It was created in India on the basis of the Tajik setor. The neck of the sitar is hollow, the frets on it are metal arched. This instrument is played with a special pick, which is worn on the thumb. He is called a mizrab.
- Name: Mafakheri Setar.It comes with: an extra string of Setar, a metal pick,Kharak, fret,Metro tuner,a CD for learning to play Setar and twist string
- Weight about 350 gr
- Bowl length: 25cm
- Bowl width: 15cm
- Neck size:60 cm
2nd place: Accordion.
This technically complex musical instrument consists of two parts connected by bellows. The keyboard on the left plays the accompaniment, and the melody on the right. When you press a key on the left side, a bass note or an entire chord sounds. The keyboard on the right side corresponds to the piano. The work of the accordion is based on passing air along the reeds hidden in the deck, in one direction or the other, depending on the compression and release of the fur.
- Matte Black and only in the key of FB a double set of treble reeds
- Comfortable weight and easy playing make this 31 treble key, 12 bass/chord button Hohner Panther
- 3 Row 31 Button Diatonic Accordion great for the Conjunto variety of Tejano music and other styles
- This Hohner accordion is 12″ high by 7.5″ deep, and double-strap brackets support its 9-pound weight.
- Package includes Hohner Strap, Mini Harmonica, Juliet Music Polish Cloth & Piano Key stickers
1st place: Organ.
It is the largest musical instrument and also the most complex. Oddly enough, it is a rather ancient invention, since the first mentions of it are in the documents of ancient Greece. Later, it was modified, acquiring the form it has now. Learning to play the organ is almost an impossible task, since it has several rows of keys, in addition to those that must be pressed with your feet.
- AKLOT 61 KEYS PIANO KEYBOARD: The electronic piano keyboard with a digital keyboard with standard 61 full size keys, 300 tone, 300 rhythm, 40 demo songs and teaching functions, can be powered by plug directly (power supply included) or batteries.
- FULL SIZE KEYS ON PIANO KEYBOARD: The imitating piano key design is more sensitive and textured with full resilience, which is more suitable for new beginners kids adults and piano practice or professional performance.