The modern musician knows many musical instruments: classical, universal, used for playing only in certain genres, exotic and ethnic. Each of them has its own characteristics and features, timbre and range. But as practice shows, for decades, the popularity and demand for certain musical instruments has not changed. What are the top-selling instruments in recent years? So, the top 10 best-selling tools in the world are as follows:
1 . Guitar
Such popularity of this instrument is easily explained by its versatility, because guitars are in demand both when performing classical compositions, as well as in rock, blues, jazz, pop, electronic music and other genres. In addition, the guitar belongs to the type of strings on which it is easiest to learn to play, both at an amateur and professional level. The variety of guitar models is amazing, every music connoisseur will find his ideal sound by choosing acoustics, bass or electric guitar with a convenient number of strings. It is also important that such famous musicians as John Lennon, Ozzy Osbourne, Keith Richards, Kurt Cobain, Elvis Presley, Paul McCartney and many others preferred the guitar to other instruments.
- 36” BEGINNER GUITAR SET: Pyle brings you a complete all-in-one acoustic guitar set, everything you need to start playing! The guitar comes with a storage gig bag, digital tuner, spare strings, picks, cleaning cloth, and a detachable shoulder strap
- ¾ SIZE SCALE: A ¾ junior size 6 string guitar 36 inch perfect for use on lessons, recitals, band rehearsals, on-stage performances or when practicing at home. Has a traditional classic body style great for beginners & children learning to play guitar
- HANDCRAFTED: The classic guitar starter features handcrafted construction w/ linden wood body, birch headstock, dyed maple wood fretboard, high gloss polished body back w/ protective binding, blue burst pattern design, chrome 3-in-line machine head
- BEGINNER READY: This blue burst classical junior acoustic guitar kit is excellent for both beginner and children looking to start guitar playing. The beginner guitar kit brings you everything you need to start playing straight out of the box
- SPECIFICATIONS: Total Length: 36”; Scale Length: 22. 8”; Total Body Length: 17. 3”; Total Neck Length (Nut to Body): 18. 5”; No. of Frets: 18 Frets; Guitar Body Material: Linden Wood; String Material: Nylon; Total Dimensions: 35. 8” L x 13. 4” W x 3. 35” H
Not a single concert or rehearsal of a musical ensemble is complete without a drum kit. The drums set the rhythm, make the music lively and real, give it a sharper and richer sound. They are used both as part of rhythm groups and can act as a solo instrument. They are also another favorite instrument of a novice musician.
- Recommended Age Group: Child, Kids 2.5 ft to 5 ft tall
- 16″ x 11″ Bass Drum, 10″ x 5″ and 8″ x 6″ Tom Toms
- 12″ x 10″ Floor Tom, 10″ x 6″ Matching Snare Drum
- 8″ Hi-Hat, 10″ Crash Cymbal with Bass Drum Mounted Stand
- Includes: Round padded height adjustable drum throne, Bass drum pedal, A pair of wooden drum sticks, Easy to read set up instructions (Assembly is required)
The violin is not only the leading solo bowed instrument, but also an irreplaceable part of any symphony orchestra. This tool gained worldwide popularity in the 17th century. And since then it has never given up its high positions in the list of the most demanded musical instruments.
Another popular musical instrument along with the violin and flute. Saxophone plays can be heard on many tracks, and at concerts – solo performances. In addition, in recording studios, despite the popularity of digital samples, only a real instrument can convey the live key of a saxophone.
- Gold lacquered body and keys Eb alto sax
- High F# key
- Rib construction, stainless steel springs, quality leather pads, metal resonators
- Includes: tuner, mouthpiece with ligature, hard case, box of 2.5 reeds, neck strap, cleaning rod, polishing cloth, a pair of gloves and pocketbook
5. Grand piano
The grand piano is often called the royal keyboard instrument. In addition to its rich and presentable appearance, the grand piano produces a loud, sonorous, melodic, rich and expressive sound. Having learned to play the simpler piano, the musician will be able to reach a higher professional level by sitting at the piano. The grand piano enables the master to achieve a truly virtuoso playing, using its wide range and tonal possibilities.
It’s hard to imagine the world of music without the melodic and flowing piano tones. Since the invention of the piano in the 19th century, no concert or performance has been complete without this keyboard instrument. The piano is used both solo and as part of an ensemble. And for many years it has been a favorite instrument of novice musicians, because it is easiest to learn how to play such a keyboard.
- 🎹Suitable for beginners: With 3 teaching modes, having a piano keyboard is equivalent to have a piano teacher for you at the same time.
- 🎹Small design & Big fun: The piano body is small and light; with three-dimensional surround sound, dual keyboard and 61 full-size keys, you can have fun from the beauty of music.
- 🎹Rich sound: The electronic keyboard has 500 tones, 300 rhythms and 40 demo songs, just like a huge music library. With the keyboard, you can create your own music in this music library, you can also hold a band show in this keyboard.
- 🎹LCD display:The functional area is equipped with an LCD display, which simply and clearly displays the status of the functions being used, and can also provide feedback on the built-in teaching functions.
- 🎹Support multiple devices: To meet different needs, the electric keyboard has a USB Midi interface, a pedal interface, two audio interface, and can also be connected to a microphone, earphone or MP3.
The flute is a musical instrument for virtuosos that produces a pure, magical, iridescent and melodic sound. Today, due to its beautiful sound, the flute is a favorite instrument of many modern musicians, for example, soloists of the Melnitsa, Aquarium and Jethro Tull groups.
One of the most widespread and popular wind musical instruments. Since the 19th century, it has become an integral part of symphony orchestras, ensembles performing classical music, as well as such genres as jazz and blues. Possesses impressive technical mobility, which allows the musician to perform both simple arpeggios and complex diatonic passages. It is often used as a solo instrument due to its bright, tonally rich and strong sound.
- Bb (B flat) trumpet, Beautiful and durable brass body, Phosphorus copper used on lead (not the metal lead, but leading up to…) mouth pipe, smooth action valves, & comfortable buttons
- Medium-large .460 inch bore with 5 inch bell, 1st valve slide thumb saddle, adjustable 3rd slide lock
- Includes: Pro-Deluxe durable plush lined nylon covered hard case with backpack straps and zipper pocket, Silver plated 7C mouthpiece, Soft polishing cloth, a pair of white gloves, and a bottle of valve oil
- Each instrument is tested at Cecilio’s factory overseas and again in their local warehouse in Southern California. It comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects and serviced locally. Contact us by message or call our support team.
- 1-Year Warranty: Each instrument is tested at Cecilio’s factory overseas and are tested again in their local warehouse in Southern California. Each instrument comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects and are serviced locally. If you have any questions, feel free to reach us by message or our toll free number to contact our support team.
The most popular percussion instrument after drums, which many beginning musicians strive to learn to play. Now there are two main types of musical cymbals: orchestral and concert, which speaks of the most popular areas of their application.
The cello has been an obligatory member of all string ensembles and symphony orchestras for many centuries. This bowed string instrument is always loved by professional musicians for its rich, rich and melodic sound that allows you to express any emotion with the technique of playing. A classical cello has four strings and each has its own unique tone. The range of sounding is amazing, and a true master can play a huge number of notes on the cello, creating beautiful solo music without orchestra accompaniment.